- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- Material : Machined steel with JET™ finish, alloy 50-tooth cog
- Cog structure has many spaces for mud to flow and avoid build up.
- Recommended chain: Sram Eagle XX1 12 speed
- Requires use of XD driver (freehub body on the wheel hub)
- Gear Ratio:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42, 50t
- 11 cogs on cluster
- Color: Gold w/ Black 50t
- Technology Highlights: X-DOME™, XD™ driver body, X-GLIDE™ 2
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
X-DOME: X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
X-Glide 2: X-GLIDE™ 2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE™ technology optimized for the EAGLE™ 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.