- Designed for speed, grip, and cornering assurance; this tire has it all for intermediate to hard-packed terrain
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC):?ÿThe original dual tread rubber compound for Kenda. A hard long lasting and fast rolling rubber (60sA) comprises the center of the tread area, while a softer-tackier should rubber (50sA) completes this binary compound for the versatility of speed and grip off road. Found typically on cross country, all-mountain and cyclocross tires.
- Kenda SCT (KSCT):?ÿThe modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems.
- Size: 27.5 x 2.10"
- Long wear tread
- Aggressive tread design
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 30-50
- Published Weight: 745g
- Folding bead
- Knobby tread is perfect for any trail application
- Front or rear application
Legend John Tomac wanted a cross of his 2 favorite tires the Kenda Small Block 8 & Nevegal for the best All-Mountain tire out there. He created the Slant 6!
This tire is best in intermediate to hard pack terrain. The Slant Six has a massive amount of grip, both in the straights and in the turns. Cornering knobs are positioned far down the casing so you can really test the limits in tyour turns.