- Choose Length: 130mm(Standard Length) or 95mm (Shorter Gripshift Length).
- Choose cross section: 92mm (Small) or
102mm (Large) outer circumference
- Color: Black with Gray
- Forged aluminum clamps allows a single screw to strongly secure the grip from twisting under load.
- Optimized pressure distribution helps to prevent numbness and aching.
- Two densities of hypo-allergenic rubber ensure comfort,precise steering and damping all to keep you in control while comfortable.
- All Ergon Wing Style grips feature a unique patented inner core which provide the needed support for the Ergon soft rubber.
- Only Ergon wing grips are ergomomically angled asymmetrically for the specifics of left and right hands
The original ergonomic grip – continually improved over the last few years. As the Worldwide standard in ergonomic function, materials and quality, the GP1 has a new internal structure. More comfort is ensured by the three part internal support platform with varying wall thickness. German made rubber compound is of the purest quality. Forged aluminium clamps, unlike the pressed clamps preferred by the copies
As hand size is different from person to person, Ergon manufactures grips in two size diameters - Small and Large. This difference is in the diameter of the grip. The reason for this is that a larger hand is better able to grip a larger grip with less stress and effort. This is the same in reverse for small grip. A smaller hand needs a smaller grip to allow the hand to close around it with less stress and effort. Of course, this all comes down to personal preference
Sharp bends at the wrist (diagram, upper left) overload the median nerves, a leading cause of carpal tunnel syndrome. Ergon grips correct the position with an anatomically correct shape. Plus, thanks to their increased surface area, pressure is also eliminated from the ulnar nerves in the palms (lower left) ensuring total comfort on every ride.