- World-class rolling resistance - the Valkyrie is Kendas fastest rolling road clincher.
- Professional level grip thanks to R3C Compound
- Protected by K-Armor (KA) for state of the art puncture protection.
- Be seen - Reflective hot patch for better nighttime visibility
- Bead: Folding
- TPI: 120
- PSI: 125
- Advertised Weight ~ 192g
- ERTO: 25-622
- Front or Rear application
K-Armor (KA): K-Armor is a proprietary casing material technology developed by Kenda for superior puncture protection and rolling resistance. The super light-weight material features a tighter weave than traditional puncture breakers while being lighter overall. Additionally, in production its manufacturing characteristics are superior than existing materials resulting in stronger tires. K-Armor also contributes to the incredibly low rolling resistance values found on the Valkyrie Pro road tires.
R3C: R3C is Kenda's fastest rubber compound and used exclusively for high end racing tires. With significantly lower rolling resistance and increased wet weather traction, the R3C compound is truly the successor to the R2C rubber. Destined for race day, this isn't your daily commuter compound.