- Shimano SPD compatible
- Body:Lightweight Alloy.
- Axle: Stronger Durable Cro-Moly Steel.
- Premium Ball Bearings.
- Dual-sided steel pedal
- CLEATS： Wellgo 98A (fits Shimano's SH51 or SH56 cleat)
- Size: 83.8 x 58.9 x 35.5 mm.
- Published Weight: Only 340 g/pr.
- SPD (2 hole) shoe compatible
Wellgo is a name you can trust. They are one of the biggest pedal manufacturers in the world. They have over 70 different patents from all over the world which includes new functional inventions and sweet innovative styles. You have probably ridden their pedals already without even knowing it. They have made pedals for Shimano and many other large name brands throughout the years.
Here is just one of Wellgo's latest pedals. They have all the quality of Shimano without all the added marketing costs. Added bonus: dollar for dollar they are a lighter than Shimano.