- Black or Silver
- Body: Carbon Composite
- Stainless Steel Clash Plate
- Axle: Chromoly Steel.
- Bearings: High Grade Smooth Ball bearings.
- Adjustable tension (60~90kgf-cm).
- Cleat: VP-ARC5 & VP-ARC6 7 degree float.
- Size: 82 x 92 mm.
- Published Weight: Only 280g per pair, excluding cleats.
- ARC6, features 7 degrees of lateral float.
- 100% Look-Keo compatible.
- Front and rear of the cleats can be changed separately for EXACT and quick replacement.
- High traction walking surface.
These pedals are tough, reliable Look-KEO shape clipless pedals ideal for commuting,
endurance riding or road racing.?ÿ?ÿThey are ideal for recreational, road, and racing cyclists.?ÿ
Their Carbon composite body construction are light, stiff, and durable.?ÿThe wide pedalling surface is stiff and light, providing exceptional efficiency and power transfer,?ÿplus ensuring durability while minimizing weight.?ÿThe adjustable spring-tension also makes these pedals ideal for riders new to clipless pedaling systems.
VP's?ÿ innovative new ARC6?ÿsplit cleat?ÿdelivers top-level power transfer and?ÿcan be easily replaced in EXACTLY the same position on your shoe every time.?ÿThanks to the patented split cleat?ÿ you can maintain proper cleat placement?ÿand maintain the fit that delivers your best power and performance.?ÿ?ÿThis design allows you to replace your cleats in two separate pieces?ÿso that alignment remains the same as your old cleat being replaced.
No more sore knees from poorly-placed cleats.?ÿThe VP-ARC6 is designed with high traction walking surfaces and?ÿthe most stable interface available anywhere.