- Black or Silver
- Body: Carbon Composite
- Stainless Steel Clash Plate
- Axle: Chromoly Steel.
- Bearings: High Grade Smooth Ball bearings.
- Adjustable tension (60~90kgf-cm).
- Cleat: VP-ARC5 & VP-ARC6 7 degree float.
- Size: 82 x 92 mm.
- Published Weight: Only 280g per pair, excluding cleats.
- ARC6, features 7 degrees of lateral float.
- 100% Look-Keo compatible.
- Front and rear of the cleats can be changed separately for EXACT and quick replacement.
- High traction walking surface.
These pedals are tough, reliable Look-KEO shape clipless pedals ideal for commuting,
endurance riding or road racing. They are ideal for recreational, road, and racing cyclists.
Their Carbon composite body construction are light, stiff, and durable. The wide pedalling surface is stiff and light, providing exceptional efficiency and power transfer, plus ensuring durability while minimizing weight. The adjustable spring-tension also makes these pedals ideal for riders new to clipless pedaling systems.
VP's innovative new ARC6 split cleat delivers top-level power transfer and can be easily replaced in EXACTLY the same position on your shoe every time. Thanks to the patented split cleat you can maintain proper cleat placement and maintain the fit that delivers your best power and performance. This design allows you to replace your cleats in two separate pieces so that alignment remains the same as your old cleat being replaced.
No more sore knees from poorly-placed cleats. The VP-ARC6 is designed with high traction walking surfaces and the most stable interface available anywhere.