- Body: Nickel-plated Aluminum
- Stainless Steel Clash Plate
- Axle: CNC Machined Chromoly Steel.
- Bearings: LSL bushing & sealed
- Adjustable tension (80-180kgf-cm).
- Cleat: VP-ARC6 7 degree float.
- Size: 85 x 92 mm.
- 320g per pair, excluding cleats.
- ARC6, features 7 degrees of lateral float.
- 100% Keo compatible.
- Front and rear of the cleats can be changed separately for EXACT and quick replacement.
- High traction walking surface.
- Mounting screws and shims included.
VP one of the largest pedal manufacturers brings the VP-R73. These pedals are tough, reliable Look-KEO shape clipless pedals ideal for commuting, endurance riding or road racing. They are ideal for recreational, road, and racing cyclists. Their nickel-plated aluminum body construction is light, stiff, and durable. The wide pedaling surface is stiff and light, providing exceptional efficiency and power transfer, plus ensuring durability while minimizing weight. The adjustable spring-tension also makes these pedals ideal for riders new to clipless pedaling systems.
VP's innovative new ARC6 split cleats delivers top-level power transfer and can be easily replaced in EXACTLY the same position on your shoe every time. Thanks to the patented split cleat you can maintain proper cleat placement and maintain the fit that delivers your best power and performance. This design allows you to replace your cleats in two separate pieces so that alignment remains the same as your old cleat being replaced. No more sore knees from poorly-placed cleats.The VP-ARC6 is designed with high traction walking surfaces and the most stable interface available anywhere. Features 7 degrees of lateral float.