- Two Tone Injected High-impact-resistant Plastic Frame with Carbon Fiber Base Plate / Machined aluminum
- Included Mounts for Installation on Handlebar, Stem or Stem Cap
- Adjustable angle Rotates for Landscape or Portrait Viewing
- Included Mounts Compatible with all Topeak Phone Packs and PanoComputer
- Integrated flipstand for landscape or portrait viewing
- Works with or without earphone jack
- Angle adjustable
- Size: 16.1 x 8.1 x 1.6 cm
- 6.3” x 3.2” x 0.6”
- Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Use your phone for GPS, music, live tracking, and more while riding. The RideCase has a separate protective carbon fiber sheet that integrates with the high grade plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your phone while on the go. The case is slim and fits nicely in your pocket. Its unique and fully angle adjustable RideCase Mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait modes. The QuickClick Mounting System lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds. The two-tone protective case featrues a rear plate and shock-absorbing hard shell and corners. The RideCase offers a soft, comfortable feet with durable protection and the rugged back provides a solid grip that helps with single handed photo shots. The case also features a flip out stand for hands free use.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the precise tolerance fit of RideCase , any protective film on the back and sides must be removed before installing RideCase or your phone may be damaged by inadvertent release from RideCase while riding.