- Only fits iPhone 6 PLUS size
- DOES NOT FIT ANY IPHONE 7
- Two Tone Injected High-impact-resistant Plastic Frame with Carbon Fiber Base Plate
- Clear window transmits touch to the phone's screen
- Touch ID compatible
- Included Mounts for Installation on Handlebar, Stem or Stem Cap
- Angle Adjustable Rotates for Landscape or Portrait Viewing
- Easy access to power, home screen, & volume buttons
- Included Mounts Compatible with all Topeak Phone Packs and PanoComputer
- 17.7 x 9 x 1.5 cm /
- 7" x 3.5" x 0.6" (case)
- Weight: 88.5 g / 3.11 oz
Due to the precise tolerance fit of RideCase , any protective film on the back and sides must be removed before installing RideCase or your phone may be damaged by inadvertent release from RideCase while riding. DOES NOT FIT IPHONE 7
The WEATHERPROOF version is specifically designed for the iPhone 6 Plus to provide the ultimate protection against water and dirt. Weatherproof shield allows touchscreen access and is Touch ID compatible in wet or dry conditions.
Use your phone for GPS navigation, mapping, music, and more while riding and its a great all purpose thin protective case that fits nicely in your pocket!
Clip in your iPhone 6 Plus and keep it close at hand for use as a GPS for navigating and odometer, for listening to music while cycling.
The RideCase has a separate protective carbon fiber sheet which integrates with the high grade plastic exoskeleton to securely hold your iPhone 6 Plus while on the go. Its unique, and fully angle adjustable RideCase Mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation. The integrated QuickClick™ mounting system lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.
Its unique and full angle adjustable mount allows viewing in landscape or portrait orientation and lets you mount or remove the RideCase in seconds.
Two tone protective case with a rear plate and shock-absorbing hard shell and corners. RideCase offers a soft, comfortable feel with durable protection and the rugged back provides a solid grip that helps with single-handed photo shots.