- Hollow Pin construction allows for uncompromised performance, strength and light weight (saves an avg of 20 grams)
- Compatibility extends to industry-standard 10 speed systems
- Easy-to-use tool free connection is reliable and unique to SRAM
- Powerlock Connecting Link
- Outer plate: Nickel Silver
- Inner Plate: Nickel Silver
- Pin width 5.9mm
- Pin Treatment: Chrome-hardened Pins
- Campy, Force, Rival, Shimano Compatible
- 114 Links
- 264 grams
The newest 1071 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. Other advancements include the chrome hardened pin construction, for longer chain life. Strong and light.
The?ÿSRAM PC-1071 Chain?ÿis the least expensive chain in the SRAM lineup made with hollow pins.?ÿThe SRAM PC-1071 10 speed PowerChain was designed with an innovative 10 speed PowerChain featuring the PowerLock connecting link. SRAM PC-1071 PowerChain also features SRAM's HollowPin construction which provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength. After all SRAM's knows that you are only as strong as your weakest link!
HollowPin:?ÿ HollowPinƒ?› construction yields plate retention strength, front and rear shifting efficiency, and low weight benchmarks unreachable in solid pin chain applications.?ÿPlease note that while the PowerLock installation can be done tool-free, it's recommended to be used only once due to the extremely close tolerances required by the narrow 10-speed design. So if you must break your chain for maintenance reasons, a new 10-speed PowerLock link would be the wiser way to reassemble it.