The PURE GPS is your entry into the world of GPS-based bike computers! Here, the simplest operation meets the latest technology. In addition to the most important bike functions, the large display also shows the altitude functions, including the graphical altitude profile, in a clearly legible manner. A simple compass navigation always shows the direction to the starting point or a point selected by you.
Thanks to GPS, you can then evaluate the completed distance in the DATA CENTER or the SIGMA LINK app and, if desired, share it with your community. Your PURE GPS is mounted quickly and does not need any additional sensors on the wheel. "Plug and Ride" is the motto. Because, you want to overcome obstacles on the track and not on the bike computer!
- Altitude graph
- Altitude uphill
- Current altitude
- Current gradient
- Maximum altitude
- Total altitude uphill
- Actual Speed
- Average speed
- 12 Hour
- 24 Hour
- Comparison of cur. / avg. Speed
- Maximum speed
- Ride time
- Total calories
- Total distance
- Total ride time
- Trip distance
- Compass navigation
- 12 months of workout statistics
- DATA CENTER Connection via USB
- Data communication via NFC
- LINK APP Connecttion via NFC (Android)
- Log capacity - 110 hrs
- Tool-free mounting
- Battery time - up to 15 hours
- Full text display - seven available languages
- Training assessment on the device
- Dimension: 32 mm x 45 mm
- The PURE GPS is protected according to IPX7 standard against splashing water and temporary submersion.
- SIGMA’s GPS bracket can be mounted on a handlebar or stem. It is stable, durable, and will keep your bike computer firmly in place even in rough terrain.
- Easy to use 3-Button concept
- Operation via three buttons is intuitive and user-friendly. There is a button each for the Bike and Altitude functions as well as a third button in the middle as an On/Off, Start/Stop or Menu button.
- Thanks to advanced electronic components, the PURE GPS has been designed to be flat and compac
- The PURE GPS is your comprehensive, worry-free computer. With the quick and easy installation, you can take it out of the box and start riding immediately. Install the handlebar/stem mount, attach and turn on the PURE GPS, press start, now ride!
Individual buttons for bike functions and altitude functions allow for quick access to your data during the ride. 12-month statistics and total values can be accessed after the ride with the menu button