** FIRST Before you buy:
- Open box/display Item: The rack for this sale has been mounted up and used for in store demo purposes or is a returned item because of compatibility issues.?ÿ Has not been used on a car.?ÿ
- Great value?ÿ
- Award winning design
- ?ÿRack Color: Black
- The Injection molded arms and legs are the strongest available for trunk racks.
- Manufactured with recyclable, non-rusting materials.
- Ratcheting anti-sway straps secure and stabilize bikes.
- Arc based design will fit over many spoilers and helps keep bikes apart from one another?ÿ
?ÿPlease check the link below for the official Vehicle Fit Guide:?ÿhttp://www.saris.com/Catalog/racks
?ÿAwarded 4.5 out of 5 stars from Bicycling Magazine. As the number 1 selling trunk rack, Bones has proven that it's more than just another rear mounted rack. It's a tested statement of style, design, convenience and durability.
An efficient bike rack needs be more than just a way to transport your bike from Point A to Point B. It needs to be easy to use, easy to install and easy on two of your most prized possessions - your bike and your vehicle.
With ratchet straps that keep your bike secure to the rack arms, exclusive anti-sways and articulated rubber feet to protect the finish on your vehicle, Bones ensures that nothing gets damaged in transport. The vinyl coated hooks strap securely to the car with spring buckles, which makes installing Bones quick and easy.
The arched design fits practically any vehicle from sedans to mini-vans even most cars with a spoiler. And because it's a trunk mounted rack, your bikes are accessible and easy to put in place. No overhead lifting, twisting, balancing or hefting required, so you can save your energy for the ride.
Constructed from heavy duty, 100% recyclable plastic, Bones is the strongest and most environmentally friendly rack on the market. Injection molded arms and legs will never rust and can support up to three bikes with ease, separating them on different levels for the ultimate assurance that they won't rub or touch during transport.
Saris racks are built in Madison, WI. Saris is so confident that this is the only rack you'll ever need that Saris has covered it by a limited lifetime warranty.