This product came in a damaged box, however, the product is as good as new.
- Angle adjustable bar ends
- Material Composite with rubber inserts (Bar end)
- Use Mountain Bike, Touring, Commuting
- Size Large
- 130mm Grip Length edge to edge not including Bar End
- This listing is for a full set with two grips & bar ends
The GP5 offers the recognized class-leading ergonomics of all Ergon Performance Comfort Series grips, combined with a full size, ergonomic, angle adjustable bar end provides ultimate ergonomics for hand and wrist. This doubles to clamp itself and the independently adjustable grip into position. The bar end features rubberized inserts for a firm slip free hold. The extra long, angle adjustable bar end offers one more grip position. It also optimizes power transmission when riding out of the saddle. The bar end fits the whole hand and has a rubber surface for increased grip.