Kenda K1083A Happy Medium "Eric Carter" 26x2.35" Folding Tire
- The Happy Medium tire is designed to be a hybrid of the fast and fun Small Block Eight and the Excavator
- Transition knobs are used between the center section and cornering lugs that will allow for a smooth transition from one to the other
- A slightly flatter overall tire profile also means that the corning lugs engage sooner than they would on a rounder profile tire.
Ideal for smoother trails or summer conditions.
The Happy Medium takes ingredients from different Kenda Tires with the goal of producing a fasting rolling and confident cornering option.
Dual Tread Compound (DTC):
A combination of two different rubber compounds: L3R Pro (center knobs) and Stick-E rubber (corner knobs). DTC rubber is most commonly found on cross country, all-mountain, and cyclocross tires due to its rolling speed and grip.
- Published Weight: ~770 g (+/-20g) each
- Folding Bead
- 30 - 50 psi
- Tire Diameter: 26"
- Labeled Width: 2.35"
- ISO Diameter: 559
- Lightweight Folding Aramid bead