- A universal design that is applicable to all types of riding and racing; fast rolling center with an aggressive outside edge for cornering assurance
- Cross-country versions feature light-weight single-ply casings and DTC rubber
- Happy Medium is two tires in one; a fast rolling center section paired with outer edges for cornering control
- Front or Rear application
- Higher Thread Count 120TPI (more supple, rolls & corners better, higher psi rating)
- 35-80 psi
Tire Type: Clincher
- Tire Diameter: 29"
- Labeled Width: 2.1"
- ISO Diameter: 622
- ISO Width: 54
- Published Weight: 670g +/- 30g
- Tire Bead: Folding Aramid
Designed to be fast, agile and aggressive in the same tire. The Kenda Happy Medium builds a sweet spot between high speed and fast cornering ability. The Happy Medium is two tires in one, with a fast rolling center section teamed with aggressive outer edges and side knobs for superb cornering control. The Happy Medium's knob heights and profiles allow for a seamless transition from the tire center to the edge knobs. The tread is designed to excel in all conditions but is most at home ridden fast in wide open hardpack.
Dual Tread Compound (DTC): The ultimate tread compound. Kenda's PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kenda's Legends Series and race/performance tires.