- Sloped rear section provides maximum hip support
- Less padding than the PS 1.1
- Rear transition hook
- Perfect for Road Bikes, Triathlon Bikes and Time Trial Bikes
- Category: Performance Short
- Length: 250mm
- Width: 130mm
- ISM's firmest padding level
- Padding: 15-series Foam and Gel
- Rails: CrN/Ti
- Color: Black
The PS 1.0 is a fresh look for the Time Trial saddle. It features the same 15-series padding and sloped front arms, but with new sleek graphics.
Similar to the other PS saddles, the PS 1.0 features a slight upward slope at the rear - providing superb hip support when your body is rotated forward in the aero position, or an aggressive road riding position. This tends to be preferred by athletes that don't move around on the seat excessively while riding. It is also a top choice for triathletes and time trialists who ride in the aerobars, or for flat courses in which the athlete likes to ‘settle in’ to one position and go.
Like all ISM saddles, the PS 1.0 is nose-less and designed to remove pressure from soft tissue, ensuring maximum blood flow, no genital numbness, and a healthier, more enjoyable ride.