SRAM Eagle XX1 X01 12 Speed 4 Piece Groupset
Black 12 Speed XX1 X-HORIZON 3.0 Rear Derailleur:
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
With CAGE LOCK™ technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation—as well as chain installation—becomes faster and simpler. Just pushing the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ rear derailleurs deliver maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. With ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology, derailleur bounce and chain slap are eliminated without sacrificing precision.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- The X-HORIZON™ rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force.
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon outer cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
- Forged aluminum inner cage
- X-HORIZON™ design reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap
- 14-tooth X-SYNC™ Lower pulley wheels
- Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap
- Sealed Stainless Steel cartridge bearings
- Titanium Spring
- Speed: 12 speed
- Min/max teeth: 10/50t
- Color: Black
- New improved B-Bolt attachment mount improves durability and consistency
- Technology Highlights: X-HORIZON™, X-ACTUATION™, X-SYNC™, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, CAGE LOCK™
Black SRAM X1 11-Speed X-ACTUATION Trigger Shifter:
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the XX1 Eagle™ X-ACTUATION™ trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle™ drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 3 laps into your race or 150 days into your season, the XX1 Eagle™ trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
MatchMaker X Integrated: The MatchMaker X clamp is more than just a clamp. It’s like having Martha Stewart tidy up your cockpit. Since each clamp accepts up to three controls, you can put everything from your XLoc suspension lockout, your SRAM shifters and AVID brake levers as well as your Reverb XLoc remote, all on two clamps. Short of genetically engineering longer thumbs, it’s the ideal way to put everything within easy reach. Just like Martha would.
ZeroLoss: ZeroLoss simply means, well, zero loss—when you push on the lever, for an upshift or down shift, the cable is engaged instantly—zero loss of movement. There is no middle-ground where you're waiting for the shift to come. Gear changes are instant and precise.
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Zero Loss Engagement for fastest shifting
- MATCHMAKER™ X Integrated
- Carbon trigger and cover reduce weight
- Customizable setup via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X
- 12 Speed
- Anodized aluminum finish
- Titanium bolts
- No gear indication window keeping a sleek streamlined look
- Max upshifts 5
- MatchMaker™ X Hardware
- Color: Black
- Technology Highlights: X-ACTUATION™, ZERO LOSS™, Matchmaker™ X Integrated
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
Flow Link: Ultra-smooth chain inner-plates are completely devoid of square edges, resulting in a chain that engages the cassette and chainring with far less friction, for quieter performance and better wear life. The design allows a narrower overall profile that can withstand greater angles, and also allows for a flatter outer-plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.
Hard Chrome: The SRAM HARD CHROME™ chain has four times the elongation (wear) resistance to our other chains. This is due to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to our current chains. The HARD CHROME™ chain lasts longer and is just as strong.
Powerlock: SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock® as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PowerLock® does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10-, 11- and 12-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock® is good for a one-time application only.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings
- Compatible Gears: 1X12 Speed systems
- EZ 11 Speed PowerLock connector closes without tools (one time use)
- 116 Links
- Nickle + PVD Black outer plate
- Chrome hardened, Hollow Pin
- Technology Highlights: FLOWLINK™, HARD CHROME™, POWERLOCK®, X-SYNC™
SRAM Eagle X01
XG-1295 X-Glide 2
10-50t 12 Speed X-Dome Cassette:
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
X-DOME: X-DOME technology creates an incredibly lightweight, precise and strong cassette. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life.
X-Glide 2: X-GLIDE™ 2 is next generation of SRAM X-GLIDE™ technology optimized for the EAGLE™ 12-speed cassette. It provides quick, precise, power-on shifting performance throughout the gear range, and increases chain retention on larger cogs.
XD™Driver Body: XD is a new cassette driver body design that allows the use of a 10 tooth small cog and provides an improved interface with the cassette.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- Material : (Same as XX1) Machined cromoly 11t cog cluster with 50t aluminum cog.
- Speeds: 12 Speed
- Ratio: 10-50t - 10t, 12t, 14t, 16t, 18t, 21t, 24t, 28t, 32t, 36t, 42t, 50t
- Cogs on cluster: 11
- Compatibility: 12-speed XD™ driver body compatible