Continental Grand Prix 4 Season All Weather 700c Tire
- Handmade by craftsmen in Germany
- The ideal combination of comfort, puncture protection and low rolling resistance and safety.
- Perfect all-rounder for all conceivable conditions day or night.
- Excellent puncture protection thanks to DOUBLE Vectranƒ?› puncture protection insert
- Robust all-season tire with worry-free puncture protection and best lifespan
- Solid companion for touring and training; doesn't shy away from sun or rain
- Excellent grip and longevity along with robust DuraSkin?? side protection
- TPI: 3/330
- Advertised Weights ~
700 x 23c ~ 230g
700 x 25c ~ 240g
700 x 28c ~ 280g
700 x 32c ~ 320g
700 x 23c - 110-120
700 x 25c - 95-120
700 x 28c - 95-115
700 x 32c - 85-102
Vectranƒ?› is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectranƒ?› is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectranƒ?› is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectranƒ?› has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert. A Vectranƒ?› Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectranƒ?› Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
Tires with DuraSkin?? sidewall protection have to be able to roll with the punches. They are used under the harshest conditions. On messenger bikes, the tires skid along curbs; on touring bikes, they cross continents without wearing out. In racing cycling, they have to endure tough tests such as the Paris-Roubaix. The high-quality polyamide fabric protects the tire casing against the worst conditions. These tires stand out thanks to their brown sidewalls.