This listing is for a single tire purchase.
Click HERE to purchase a discounted pair.
- Handmade in Germany
- Tubeless Ready
- Lighter Foldable tire
- TPI: 240 (under the tread), 180 (in the sidewall)
- ERTO: 55-559 (26 x 2.20)
- PSI: 50-65
- Published Weight: 580g (For 1 tire)
- BlackChili Compound:
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in the Continental German factory and has revolutionized bicycle tires
- Improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds
- Higher mileage than many other multi-compounds
- Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection Tubeless Ready insert
- Low rolling resistance, good self-damping and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes
- A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons
Having achieved legendary status, the Race King heralded the advent of the current Continental King range. Two World Championships on the Race King, as well as countless other wins. When its dry, the Race King is as fast and provides as much traction as can be asked, and rolling resistance rivals that of many road tires. The ProTection models are developed and hand made in Germany with the best materials such as BlackChili compound and Revo Tubeless Ready they guarantee significantly better rolling resistance and puncture protection as a result.