- Exquisite GPS cycling computer.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- Turn by turn directions.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- Large and easy to read display.
- Built-in compass provides heading information.
- Built-in altimeter.
- Bryton test preloaded to test your limits and train systematically.
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed, cadence sensors and power meter for advance training (requires optional accessories not included with the 330E).
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Selfloops.
- Support Bryton app for planning trip, analyzing and sharing tracks.
- Auto Start/Stop
- 300 hour log history
- Model: Rider 330E
- Dimensions WxHxD: 45.1 x 69.5 x 17.3mm
- Published Weight: 56g
- Display Size: 1.8 inch mono LCD
- Battery Life: 36 hours
- Wireless Interface: WLAN
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Lap History: 130 Laps
- Log History: 300 Hours
- Operating temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
Optional Accessories Sold Separately:
- ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor
- ANT+ Speed Sensor
- ANT+ Cadence Sensor
- ANT+ Speed and Cadence Dual sensor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Heart Rate Monitor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Speed Sensor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Cadence Sensor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Dual sensor
- Rider 330 Main Unit
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount
- Quick Start Guide
Navigation and advanced training are all in one simple-to-use Rider 330! Rider 330 provides the most convenient way in planning, riding, training, analyzing and sharing.
Rider 330 has the longest 36 hour battery life among GPS cycling computers in the current market. It also supports mobile power bank, allowing you to charge while recording.
With built in electronic compass, you are always on top of where you are and to which direction you are heading.
No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites. We also make it super easy for you to sync your activities from your Bryton app to Strava/Training Peaks by connecting your accounts.