- Exquisite GPS cycling computer.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- Large and easy to read display.
- Built-in altimeter.
- Compatible with ANT+ Heart Rate monitor, speed and cadence sensors (requires optional accessories not included with the 10E).
- Anti-glare display for daytime and clear backlight for night rides.
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Selfloops.
- Support Bryton app for planning trip, analyzing and sharing tracks.
- Auto Start/Stop
- Color: White
- Model: Rider 10E
- Dimensions WxHxD: 46.2 x 71.0 x 16.5mm
- Published Weight: 52g
- Display Size: 2 inch mono LCD
- Battery Life: 16 hours
- Waterproof: IPX7
- Log History: 30 Hours in one second mode, 120 hours in smart mode
- Operating temperature: -10C° ~ 50C°
Optional Accessories Sold Separately:
- ANT+ BLE Smart Heart Rate Monitor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Speed Sensor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Cadence Sensor
- ANT+ BLE Smart Dual sensor
- Rider 10 Main Unit
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount
- Quick Start Guide
Unlike traditional cycling computers, Rider 10 GPS bike computer records every moment of the ride faithfully, making analyzing, sharing and competing easier than ever. Rider 10 is your first GPS bike computer.
With a large 2 inches screen, Rider 10 displays up to 4 cycling data per page (5 pages in total), allowing cyclists to have their current workout status well in hands.