- Exquisite GPS cycling computer.
- High sensitivity GPS receiver for fast positioning.
- No speed sensor installation needed. Just power on and go.
- Slim and lightweight design.
- IPX7 waterproof.
- Large and easy to read display.
- 7 Customization data screen with maximum of 5 data per page.
- ANT+ƒ?› wireless technology.?ÿ
- Compatible with ANT+ HR monitor(sold separately), speed and cadence sensors.?ÿ
- Anti-glare display for daytime and?ÿclear backlit?ÿfor night rides.?ÿ
- Support for viewing stats on devices or uploading to Strava, Training Peaks, and Fit track.?ÿ
- Auto start/stop
- Power on & go
- 300 Hour log history
- 20 Hour battery life
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Upload/download capabilities.
- Supports FIT files
Power On and Go:
No more setting for wheel size, time and unit; no more installation and pairing with speed sensor. Rider 310E gets it all covered. Just get the device mounted onto the bike mount, turn it on and you are good to go. Simple and easy with lots of data to enhance your ride.
If you donƒ??t feel like recording the ride but still want to view ride data in real time, Rider 310E is what you need. With high-sensitivity GPS, Rider 310E syncs seamlessly with the movement of the bicycle. It starts when you start pedaling, and it stops when your bike stops.
Simple but Powerful:
Rider 310E provides all the necessary data for your workout. Easy to use, yet it incorporates up to 67 functions including Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Cadence, HR, LTHR, and many more!
Connect Upload and Share:
Bryton knows you want to keep a cycling log to track your progress or share your accomplishment with other cyclists, so they make it easy for uploading. Just plug it into your computer and select files from your device. No software is needed to convert files. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can be uploaded to popular training sites including STRAVA, Training Peaks, Endomondo, Map My Ride, Fit track and many more.
- Model: Rider 100E (Black)
- Product dimensions WxHxD:?ÿ45.1x69.5x17.3mm?ÿ
- Advertised device weight ~ 56g
- Display: 1.8" Mono LCD
- Barometric Altimeter: Yesz
- Functions: 70
- Battery hour: 20 Hours
- GPS: High sensitivity chipset
- Wireless interface: WLAN, 2.4 GHz ANT+, Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Alerts: Yes
- Lap history: 130 Laps
- Log history: 300 Hours
- Heart rate zones: 7 Zones
- Operating temperature: -10C?ø ~ 50C?ø
- Language: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL/DA/NO/SW/FI/PT/JP/KO/TC/SC
*Optional Accessories Sold Separately*:
- ANT+ Speed Sensor*
- ANT+ Speed and Cadence Dual sensor*
- ANT+ Heart Rate Monitor*
- ANT+ Cadence Sensor*
- USB Cable?ÿ
- Bike Mount?ÿ
- Mounting Hardware QSG