- Made in England.
- Vegetable tanned leather.
- Shapes to your body.
- Lifetime comfort.
- Strong tubular steel rails.
- Includes adjusting wrench
- Length: 273mm.
- Width: 160mm.
- Height: 67mm.
- Advertised weight ~ 540g.
- The best way to break in your new saddle is to ride it frequently. Like a new pair of quality leather boots, a leather saddle may be uncomfortable for some at the outset; but like a good pair of boots, once broken in, they will, with proper care, provide the owner with decades of use.
BROOKS Beautifully Comfortable and Long Lasting Bicycle Saddles
The renowned quality of our saddles has made Brooks England a household name in the world of cycling. Our slogan 'The Best For Riding’ describes exactly why our popularity has endured. We are committed to providing the very best in design and comfort by way of proven designs and contemporary technologies.
The Team Professional Classic is simple newer version of the Team Professional. Featuring tubular steel rivets instead of large hand-hammered copper rivets. The Team Professional has been in production for half a century. This saddle is a pleasingly simple design, which truly deserves the description 'timeless classic'.
Furthermore, the distinct dampening effect is delivered by the classic Brooks "hammock" construction, reducing road vibrations and keeping the rider comfortably in the saddle. This combination adds to the performance advantages over long distance, producing unparalleled comfort mile after mile.
***** "This is the nicest saddle I've seen. Top quality in terms of design and function. Plus, the leather is so smooth that there is no rubbing or chafing. Plus, it looks superb on my vintage bike."
**** "This the second saddle I've purchased for my carbon bike I enjoyed it so much on my TI. And they look great as they feel"