- Made in England.
- Rubber made from rubber trees
- Vulcanized natural rubber base
- Long wearing organic cotton canvas
- Die cast aluminum structure
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon frame
- Fiberglass reinforced back plate
- Back plate has loops for saddle bag or other accessory
- Tubular steel rails
- Engineered to absorb vibrations and still perform
- Length: 283mm
- Width: 140mm
- Height: 52mm
- Advertised weight ~ 450g
The Cambium All Weather saddle C15 is made for years of hard riding, in a forward riding position, for more sporty cycling. With the same contemporary design of the Brooks Cambium range.
the All Weather is a durable and comfortable saddle that is ready to ride, thanks to a vulcanized natural rubber top for flexible performance requiring no breaking in period. From freezing rain to blazing sunshine, the waterproof, weatherproof nylon cover is made to perform flawlessly in all conditions. Additionally the updated fiberglass reinforced back plate has loops for a saddle bag or other accessory.