- Small square low profile knobs accentuate this tread pattern for fast cross country rides & races.
- Large air volume casing for plenty of comfort & float.
- Can be used as front or rear tire. Best when used as set.
- DTC Tread Compound
- Folding Bead
- 30-50 psi
- 120 TPI
- 50-622 ETRTO (29x1.9) -55-622 ETRTO (29x2.2)
- 608 +/- 30g (29x1.9) - 755 +/- 38g (29x2.2)
- Choose Size and Amount
SCT: Modification of existing Kenda tire technologies making them now compatible with fluid based tubeless conversion systems. No longer are riders bound to weakness of a tube that can be punctured nor do they need to worry about a tubeless tire adding undue rotating weight.
DTC: Dual Tread Compound.The ultimate tread compound. Kenda's L3R PRO compound (60 shore A durometer) in the center and the cornering knobs have STICK-E compound (50 shore A durometer). The benefits are great center tread life, and great cornering control and grip. Found typically in Kenda's Legends Series and race/performance tires.