- For SH10, SH11, and SH12 cleats.
- Made in the U.S.A. using expensive, high quality plastic rubber.
- Lightweight, flexible and durable; not affected by hot or cold temps.
- Protects your cleats from wear, and prevents mud and dirt build-up inside cleats when walking
- Intricate designs create a better fit and feel, making walking easier and more comfortable.
- Easy to attach and remove; small enough to fit in jersey pocket.
Every square millimeter of the new Shimano SPD-SL cleat cover is engineered with purpose.?ÿ?ÿThe trimmed corners allow for a clean fit despite cleat wear; the inside is strategically reinforced for stability;?ÿand the soft plastic protects your cleats, while remaining flexible and durable.?ÿBut best of all, they now work for both the Fixed and Float model cleats!
To mount on cleat, place Kool Kover over toe end while lifting up on tab.