- X'plor series designed for adventure.
- Soft rubber for extra grip and cushion.
- Smooth rolling center knobs.
- High volume lightweight construction.
- Puncture protection belt under tread.
- Engineered for muddy conditons, loosely packed terrain, and pavement.
- Tubeless Ready casing.
- Folding Aramid bead.
- 120 TPI
- PSI: 40-60 (Bar: 2.8-4.1).
- ERTO: 36-622.
- Advertised weight: 440g
The XPlor MSO is an adventure tire designed for mixed conditions. The combination of smooth-rolling center knobs and aggressive shoulder lugs provide great traction and durability for gravel roads, trails, cyclocross, urban assault and even pavement. The MSO will fit on your cyclocross or gravel bike, commuter, and touring rig.
Clements XPlor adventure tire series is designed to bridge the gap between pavement and blazing your own trail. Each tire within this series is designed for multiple conditions from off-road touring to gravel racing to just getting outtaƒ?? Dodge.