- Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing
- Pro designed and tested
- 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive
- Buttressed side knobs for excellent corning traction
- Tractor style tread for the harshest mud
- Soft rubber for extra grip and cushion
- Aggressive knobs spaced for mud
- Cyclocross specific knob design
- Durable weather proof casing
- Lightweight Folding Tire
- Published Weight: ~ 330g per tire
- You choose 1 or 2 tires
Boston, the original hotbed of North American cross and home to some of the nastiest courses. If you're flying into Boston's Logan airport you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud.
The BOS, even more aggressive than the PDX has buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers and center tread that's all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull.