This tire is best for dry, hardpack, and or grassy terrain. The Happy Medium is practically two tires in one! The center of the tire provides straight-line speed with the mild tread whereas the outside, more aggressive tread, will provide more stability. These two will work together to give you a workhorse of a tire.
- Designed to be fast and agile
- The Happy Medium's knob heights and profiles allow for a seamless transition from the tire center to the edge knobs.
- Low rolling resistance
- A universal design that is applicable to all types of riding and racing; fast rolling center with aggressive outside edge for cornering assurance
- light-weight single-ply casing and DTC rubber
- Front or rear application
- Published Weight: ~415 g (+/-23g) each
- 50 - 85 psi
- Tire Type: Clincher
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Labeled Width: 35c
- ISO Diameter: 622
- Tire Bead: Lightweight Folding Aramid bead
- Reflective Hot Patch (RHP):
A reflective hot patch on the tire’s side generates better visibility at night or during conditions where visibility is limited - an important plus for the rider’s safety.
- Dual Tread Compound (DTC):
The original dual tread rubber compound for Kenda. A hard long lasting and fast rolling rubber (60sA) comprises the center of the tread area, while a softer-tackier should rubber (50sA) completes this binary compound for the versatility of speed and grip off-road. Found typically on cross country, all-mountain and cyclocross tires.