- Made in England.
- Vegetable tanned leather.
- Shapes to your body.
- Lifetime comfort.
- Strong Black tubular steel rails.
- Includes leather Proofide dressing for leather maintenance.
- Includes adjusting wrench
- Length: 242mm.
- Width: 176mm.
- Height: 58mm.
- Advertised weight ~ 460g.
- The best way to break in your new saddle is to ride it frequently. Like a new pair of quality leather boots, a leather saddle may be uncomfortable for some at the outset; but like a good pair of boots, once broken in, they will, with proper care, provide the owner with decades of use.
BROOKS Beautifully Comfortable and Long Lasting Bicycle Saddles
The renowned quality of our saddles has made Brooks England a household name in the world of cycling. Our slogan 'The Best For Riding’ describes exactly why our popularity has endured. We are committed to providing the very best in design and comfort by way of proven designs and contemporary technologies.
The B17 is our flagship model, ideal for long distance sports touring, trekking, and MTB use. It has been on the market for over 100 years, being featured as early as the 1898 Catalogue.
Furthermore, the distinct dampening effect is delivered by the classic Brooks "hammock" construction, reducing road vibrations and keeping the rider comfortably in the saddle. This combination adds to the performance advantages over long distance, producing unparalleled comfort mile after mile.
***** "Very comfortable saddle, great for longer rides. This saddle conforms to you, easy break in. I have about 250 miles on mine and is just about perfect."
***** "Great price and awesome saddle. I've had it 4 days and I'm already comfortable with it, can't wait until it fully breaks in. Lots of compliments from people on the looks as well. But I already thought it looked great, makes my bike look cooler, now I have to get matching grips.."